Friday, December 30, 2011

Foothills Trail

In an attempt to enjoy the peaceful and beautiful outdoors before heading into a bustling Christmas time, Jacki and I, plus Lyle, Abi, and Carmelita head up North into South Carolina to the Foothills Trail. The trail is 77 miles. We only hiked a small 8 mile section from the Laurel Valley Access to Lake Jacossee. This trail was beautiful and we had a ton of fun. To include the introduction of the "Glowing Man". We crossed numerous bridges, maybe 35, and saw some amazing waterfalls.

With the inclusion of my new GoPro Hero and Lyle taking his Nikon D7000, plus his photography skills, we acquired some very nice shots. I've also learned some new editing techniques and the video features some of my favorite music from my dad.

So, enjoy the video!
Click To Learn: Foothills Trail
Check out my dad's music! Don Scroggins

2 comments: